Customer satisfaction is a priority for us and although we do everything possible prior to sale to avoid any problems, we understand that there will be times when returns are necessary or desired.
Unless otherwise stated in a respective advertisement, we generally accept returns provided they are made using an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by us. RMA's are used to authorize returns, control the flow of material and documentation to and throughout our facility, and enable us to process credits, refunds and replacements in as efficient a manner as possible. As a result, we are not able to accept returns made without an RMA.
OUR RETURN POLICY
- Our return policy lasts for 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, you must contact WOODLINE PARTS to receive an RMA (Return Authorization Number) at email@example.com. A member of our customer care team will be happy to assist you.
- You will be refunded the full amount of your purchase price, less the shipping fee.
- Depending on the nature and/or reason of a return, restocking and/or other charges may apply.
SHIPPING YOUR ITEM BACK TO US
Once you have received an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from us, you may return your item back to us for a refund.
- We will email you confirmation and approval of your return request, follow with any additional instructions, and send mailing instructions of where to mail your return item.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item back to us.
- Shipping costs paid on the original purchase are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and cannot be responsible for it's delivery.
We typically process your refund the same or next business day that we receive your return item at WOODLINE PARTS.
Here's our refund policy:
- We cannot refund a return that has not been issued a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and will be initiating a refund.
- Refunds are in the form of original payment, such as the credit card used for the order (or PayPal).
- If the refund is applied to your credit card, your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account.
Although we will promptly initiate your refund, there may be delays in you receiving it that are not in our control, such as credit card or bank processing times.
- If you haven’t received a refund in a reasonable time frame, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to assist in any way we can.